WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Non-latex, made with synthetic polyisoprene
- Condoms designed for those who are allergic to latex
- Silicone lube for a smoother experience
Some of us have natural allergies to latex, which can cause discomfort and reactions during and after sex if using a standard rubber latex condom. Our Durex Latex-Free Condoms are made from synthetic polyisoprene which is suitable for latex allergic sufferers, so everyone can keep on enjoying good sex.
Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. It’s good to be in the know, so read the info inside, especially if you are using condoms for anal or oral sex.
MADE FOR REAL GOOD SEX
- Made from a latex-free alternative material which is safe for your body
- Nominal width of 56mm
- Durex quality: 100% electronically tested with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch